Re: [AMBER] problem using pmemd.cuda with barostat=2 option

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 10:41:58 -0700

Hi Jesper,

Yes that would be my suggestion as well. Either save all your restarts or
just use the frames in the trajectory file. You 'should' be able to pass
these into sander using imin=5 and calculate the pressure for each frame -
I think... You'll need to try it and see (it may need some code tweaking)
but one should be able to get sander to calculate you the pressure for
each frame in a trajectory file.

All the best
Ross