Re: [AMBER] H-REMD

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 11:52:48 -0500

Hremd is a very general method in which you modify part of the energy
function. How you do this depends on which part of the function you will
modify. You need to explain your plan in more detail. If you're not
familiar with what part you want to modify, I suggest looking at articles
that successfully applied Hremd to a problem similar to yours.