Re: [AMBER] Implementing parameterized heme?

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 15:44:02 -0400

Another thing is about editing the molecule in xleap.
It seems xleap will treat the name molecule name in prep file as standard.

For example, in the heme_all.in file, we can check the molecule name in the line:
"HEM INT 0", HEM is the molecule name. So when you try to edit that molecule in xleap,
You should use "edit HEM" command.

HTH,
Pengfei