Re: [AMBER] How do MCPB make sidechain.bcl?

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 15:50:22 -0400

Hi Alavi,

There is available parameters online and it may take a lot of time to parameterize the heme and surrounding residues
again to use MCPB. Heme group is not a standard residue and it may need more skills to parameterize it using MCPB.

You can check the force field on the website:
http://www.pharmacy.manchester.ac.uk/bryce/amber/

Please check the emails I just replied to Kevin Murphy.
There are some tips about using the parameters.

You can also check the parameters in these papers, which may be helpful.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jcc.20079/full
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jcc.20221/full
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jcc.21922/full

HTH,