Re: [AMBER] peptideligandParameters

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 07:17:11 +0200

Dear zayan alhalabi,

It looks like you need to generate molecular fragments; your could use
R.E.D. Server Dev./PyRED at q4md-forcefieldtools.org
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDServer-Development/
See Tutorials:
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-4.php

You could look at the F-85 project in REDDB:
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/F-85/

N,N-dimethylsuccinamide and various protective groups are handled... I
guess you could use a similar approach...

regards, Francois