Re: [AMBER] Antechamber ligand parametrization

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 16:46:15 +0200

The problem is that during processing of any ligand.mol2 files consisted of
full sets of hydrogen I've obtained an error from antechamber

antechamber -i Benzyl-acetate-OK.mol2 -fi mol2 -o ligand.mol2 -fo mol2 -c
bcc
Total number of electrons: 80; net charge: 0

Running: /+SOFTWARE/amber12/bin/sqm -O -i sqm.in -o sqm.out
/+SOFTWARE/amber12/bin/sqm: symbol lookup error:
/+SOFTWARE/amber12/bin/sqm: undefined symbol: __svml_exp4_mask
Error: cannot run "/+SOFTWARE/amber12/bin/sqm -O -i sqm.in -o sqm.out" of
bcc() in charge.c properly, exit

! this happens only when I run antechamber from bash but not from csh so it
resemble some bug.

James