[AMBER] how to simulate a polyester?

From: ÕŶ¬¶¬ <zhangdongdong13.mails.ucas.ac.cn>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 22:52:19 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear all,

I want to ask a question that whether we could use amber to simulate a polyester. Recently, I have tried to construct a polyester which is produced undergoing condensation reaction by some same units containing a carboxyl and a hydroxyl. I tried to use the sequence command, it turned out, however, to be unsuccessful. The sequence command seems to work on amino aicd residues and does not recognize the unit containing carboxyl and hydroxyl, which means it can't bond these units to form the polyester. So I want to ask that whether you could give me some useful suggestions about this.

Thank you!