Re: [AMBER] Antechamber ligand parametrization

From: Hannes Loeffler <Hannes.Loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:55:55 +0100

It is not quite clear what you are asking for, you say "hybridization"
in the context of some "cyclic" groups. Maybe you mean more
specifically the protonation state/tautomerism. In this case, my
recommendation would to read e.g. DOI:10.1007/s10822-010-9329-5 (one
chemoinformatician's point of view) and understand that this may be a
problem much more complicated than just throwing a file at an
algorithm. Chemists tend to be "sceptical" about such approaches. If
that is not the problem the software is still reliant on "reasonable"
input structures (you don't say how you got to those).

Cheers,
Hannes.