Re: [AMBER] Solvation and processing of lipid bilayers using tleap

From: Dickson, Callum J <callum.dickson09.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 10:47:49 +0000

Hi James,

Is it not possible to prepare your system using the charmm membrane builder? You can then convert the pdb to amber format using the charmmlipid2amber script. Alternatively there is a membrane plugin in vmd or you could try packmol. As yet there are not suitable tools available in leap to build solvated bilayers.

http://www.charmm-gui.org/?doc=input/membrane_only&step=1#

Cheers,
Callum