Re: [AMBER] Contacts

From: Sourav Purohit <sour000.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 19:56:04 +0530

Hi Jason. Thanks. One more quick question.
I used the following command:

contacts byresidue out 2192_2192.dat time 0.02 distance 3 :2192
I get numbers greater than 200 for all frames of the trajectory file.

As far as I understood, this command should calculate the intra-residue
contacts for the all atoms in residue 2192
. This is a lysine residue with some 25 atoms. The number should not be
this large. Is the way I am using the command wrong?? I have attached the
output file.

Thanks.