Re: [AMBER] problem with chamber & vmd generated psf (line 2349 of file psfprm.F90)

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 21:14:04 +0100

Hi Jason,
Did a git pull and ran setup.py to install (python setup.py install --user
--install-scripts ~/bin/)

Now upon starting parmed.py I immediately get an error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/marcvanderkamp/Documents/work/ParmEd/parmed.py", line 11, in
<module>
    from ParmedTools.logos import Logo
  File
"/Users/marcvanderkamp/Documents/work/ParmEd/ParmedTools/__init__.py", line
12, in <module>
    import ParmedTools.ParmedActions as _PA
  File
"/Users/marcvanderkamp/Documents/work/ParmEd/ParmedTools/ParmedActions.py",
line 18, in <module>
    from ParmedTools.parmlist import ParmList, ChamberParm, AmoebaParm
  File
"/Users/marcvanderkamp/Documents/work/ParmEd/ParmedTools/parmlist.py", line
8, in <module>
    from chemistry.amber.readparm import AmoebaParm
  File
"/Users/marcvanderkamp/Documents/work/ParmEd/chemistry/amber/readparm.py",
line 26, in <module>
    from chemistry.amber._amberparm import AmberParm, Rst7
  File
"/Users/marcvanderkamp/Documents/work/ParmEd/chemistry/amber/_amberparm.py",
line 26, in <module>
    from chemistry.amber.topologyobjects import (Bond, Angle,
  File
"/Users/marcvanderkamp/Documents/work/ParmEd/chemistry/amber/topologyobjects.py",
line 20, in <module>
    from compat24 import all, property
  File "/Users/marcvanderkamp/Documents/work/ParmEd/compat24.py", line 64,
in <module>
    if not hasattr(__builtins__.property, 'setter'):
AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'property'

Thanks,
Marc