[AMBER] Visualyze avg structure in VMD

From: Valentina Romano <valentina.romano.unibas.ch>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 10:23:16 +0000

Dear amber users

I clustered a trajectory of protein-ligand complex with ptraj.
I would like visualize in VMD the average structure.
If I load it as PDB it looks really strange and I choose as format 'Amber coordinates" the molecule is not loaded.

Any suggestion?

Best,
Valentina
Valentina Romano | PhD Student | Biozentrum, University of Basel & SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
Klingelbergstrasse 61 | CH-4056 Basel |