[AMBER] help

From: Zeynep Topdemir <ztopdemir1.student.gsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 23:01:20 +0000

Hi,

This is Zeynep Topdemir. I am a PhD student at Physics Department of Georgia State University. I am working on Gaussian calculation on Photosynthetic bacteria. I need to use antechamber program. I tried to install amber in ubuntu. I followed the steps in the pdf I atached. I tried to install some compilers and libraries I need. I entered the this code.

sudo apt-get install csh flex gfortran g++ xorg-dev \
zlib1g-dev libbz2-dev patch python-tk python-matplotlib

Then, I got this message,

eading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package csh
E: Unable to locate package python-matplotlib

Then, I tried several codes to install csh and python-mathplotlib packages. However, I couldn't install them. Would you please help me to install amber?

Kind Regards,

Zeynep Topdemir
PhD Candidate
Georgia State University