Re: [AMBER] Debug amber energy parameters

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 09:46:10 -0600

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 3:17 AM, Ramuntcho Moretti <moretti.insa-toulouse.fr>
wrote:

> I did not find the
> explanation of the following output information in the user guide:
>

> NATOM = 42 NTYPES = 8 NBONH = 23 MBONA = 18

These values are explained in the description of the Amber topology file
format here: http://ambermd.org/formats.html#topo.cntrl

> Is it
> also possible, as the PRINT PARAM Charmm command, to debug the Amber
> parameters used in a given modelisation. Or if it is not possible, could
> you point me in the source code where I can add a print command in order
> to display the used Aij, Bij, qi, qj params...

The program parmed.py has many useful commands for printing various
topology parameters, all of the format 'printXXXX' (e.g. printLJmatrix,
printDihedrals, etc). Cpptraj also has several 'printXXXX' commands for
printing basic topology information. Hopefully between these two programs
you can find what you want.

Hope this helps,

-Dan

> Thanks for your