[AMBER] Debug amber energy parameters

From: Ramuntcho Moretti <moretti.insa-toulouse.fr>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 11:17:08 +0200

Dear amber developers,

I would like to know if there is a debug
mode allowing to print the interactions parameters?

I did not find the
explanation of the following output information in the user guide:

NATOM = 42 NTYPES = 8 NBONH = 23 MBONA = 18
 NTHETH = 51 MTHETA = 24
NPHIH = 81 MPHIA = 54
 NHPARM = 0 NPARM = 0 NNB = 219 NRES = 3
 NBONA =
18 NTHETA = 24 NPHIA = 54 NUMBND = 12
 NUMANG = 24 NPTRA = 24 NATYP = 10
NPHB = 0
 IFBOX = 0 NMXRS = 19 IFCAP = 0 NEXTRA = 0
 NCOPY = 0

Is it
also possible, as the PRINT PARAM Charmm command, to debug the Amber
parameters used in a given modelisation. Or if it is not possible, could
you point me in the source code where I can add a print command in order
to display the used Aij, Bij, qi, qj params...

Thanks for your
response

R Moretti