Re: [AMBER] Derive charge of multiple molecules

From: Soumendranath Bhakat <bhakatsoumendranath.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 19:04:13 +0530

Dear Sunita ;

Why you are following such a long method taking babel. Draw your ligand or
download it from any source. Open it in Chimera. Go to DockPrep. Click the
steps. Add hydrogen add AM1-bcc CHARge. Chimera runs antechamber so you
will able to know whats your ligand charge. During running antechamber just
put nc and the charge chimera suggested thats it.

Say for example you are running antechamber in Chimera and AM1-BCC charge
showing +1 then during running put nc 1 thats easy then changing multiple
programmes.

Best;
SB

Thanks & Regards;