Re: [AMBER] bash scripting for MD tasks

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 17:24:34 +0400

Thanks Dan,

One of my task consits of the quick introduction of the point mutations to
the given PDB of membrane receptor and further creation of the models of
the mutated protein by the tleap. Assuming I can easily make script for the
second part of this workflow having as the input mutated pdb and solvated
membran in merged pdb I dont absolutely know how I could make quickly
mutations in the receptor avoiding of the usage of any GUI-programs like
CHIMERA.

I'll be thankful for any proposed solutions.

James