Re: [AMBER] Derive charge of multiple molecules

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 09:45:29 -0600

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 11:29 PM, sunita gupta <sunita.bio.gmail.com> wrote:

> For atom: .R<LIG 1>.A<C1 1> Could not find vdW (or other) parameters for
> type: C.ar

These are sybyl atom types, which have no associated parameters in Amber
force fields. You should be able to convert your mol2 to one containing
Amber/GAFF atom types using antechamber with the '-at' command line switch
- see the manual for more details.

-Dan

Daniel R. Roe, PhD
Department of Medicinal Chemistry