Re: [AMBER] EAMBER (non-restraint) in sander output

From: Duggan, Brendan <bmduggan.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 21:55:12 +0000

Hi Dave

Thanks for your reply. I was thinking that sander could be changed so that the EAMBER (non-restraint) line would be printed if nmropt > 1. There currently must be a test to see if the restraint energy is greater than zero to print the line. Replacing this with a test for nmropt should not affect too many other things. I would not expect any of the test cases using restraints would have restraints that are not violated, so the test cases would not be altered either. Something to think about.

There are other problems with sviol that I have made some hacks to get around so I will tidy those up and look at avoiding the zero restraint energy issue as well.

Brendan

Message: 8