[AMBER] EAMBER (non-restraint) in sander output

From: Duggan, Brendan <bmduggan.ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 18:26:37 +0000

I am running simulated annealing calculations with NMR restraints using sander in Amber14 and have discovered that if the restraint energy is 0 then the line starting with "EAMBER (non-restraint) =" is not included in the output. I was wondering if this was intentional? The absence of the line results in the violation summary script "sviol" including incorrect values in its summary tables. If there is a reason to not include the line I can work with that and modify "sviol" to calculate the value for EAMBER (non-restraint) but it would be easier if the value was already there.

Brendan M. Duggan, PhD

NMR Facility Director and Associate Project Scientist
Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
University of California at San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, MC 0684
La Jolla CA 92093

office phone: (858) 534-8763