Re: [AMBER] sudden and rapid configuration change in NVT simulation

From: yjlee <yjlee.apctp.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 15:43:02 +0900

Thank you, Jason. Now I installed ambertools14 and autoimage command
works well.

Still I have the same problem. I transformed the rst files into pdbs,
using
CPPTRAJ with autoimage command, and checked the result with VMD.

Here's the script that I used which saved as ####.inp
    trajin /home/yjlee/cpptraj/rsts/NVTmd.rst_####
    autoimage
    trajout ./####.pdb pdb

and I run CPPTRAJ as
    cpptraj ./purewater.prmtop ./1.inp

the prmtop file is the same file that used for NVT simulation.

So now I guess it's not imaging problem...

Would anybody tell me what's the problem? Any suggestion would be
appreciaited.

*I re-write the youtube link for my simulation visualization. You would
see the
  configuration change that I mean at (2s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 10s, 21s, and
22s).

    http://youtu.be/JpkKtBFTHEk

With thanks,

yjLEE