Re: [AMBER] Error in cpptraj remlog command

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 20:54:21 -0600

The remlog command has worked fine for me in the tests that I've
performed for it. It won't yet work for MREMD logs, but since you're
getting reptime etc output I don't think that's your issue. Can you
send me off-list your file so I can try to reproduce the problem?
Thanks.

-Dan

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 6:25 PM, Eugene Yedvabny <eyedvabny.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Hello Amber community,
>
> I am trying to use the new cpptraj remlog command to extract the roundtrip
> times and % exchange of my T-REMD rounds. While the 'out' and 'reptime'
> parameters work just fine, the 'stats' parameter prints out a file full of
> 0s for all the fields (except CRDIDX). The commands I am using is:
>
> readdata ../mdout/remd1.log name log1
> remlog log1 stats statsout ../analysis/remd1_stats.dat
>
> Is this a known bug in cpptraj or am I somehow misusing the command?
>
> Thank you,
> Eugene Yedvabny

Daniel R. Roe, PhD
Department of Medicinal Chemistry