Re: [AMBER] GTX780Ti consistent error "cudaMemcpy GpuBuffer::Download failed unspecified launch failure."

From: Keiran Rowell <k.rowell.unsw.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 01:34:17 +0000

CUDA 's deviceQuery says 1084MHz.

I would try downclocking it but adding "Coolbits" "8" (or "12") to my xorg.conf doesn't seem to work, the performance menu becomes enabled for the 8600GT also in the box, but not the 780Ti

This is the model for those interested:

http://www.gigabyte.com.au/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4839#ov

Cheers,

Keiran