Re: [AMBER] Contributing new water models

From: Lee-Ping Wang <leeping.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 12:26:43 -0700

Hi Jason,

Thanks. TIP4P-FB has the same molecular geometry as the other TIP4Ps (with the virtual site in a different place). TIP3P-FB has a slightly different geometry from TIP3P. I'll look into putting the library files and solvent boxes together, following the existing examples. Looking forward to your visit by the way!

- Lee-Ping