Re: [AMBER] how to protonate phosphate groups of nucleotides

From: Valentina D'Atri <valentina.datri.unina.it>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 17:59:37 +0200

Hi Francois,
thanks for your reply, I will try to generate the files that I need with
the RED server.
Btw, I am still wondering if the procedure described here
http://ambermd.org/antechamber/dna.html
is correct or if I do not had to take into account. Same question for
the provided prep files.

Regards,
Valentina

----