Re: [AMBER] compiling iAPBS and sander.APBS?

From: Robert Konecny <rok.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 19:44:05 -0700

Hi Brian,

symlinking should work just fine, just make sure you do 'make clean && make
depend' in $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/sander before running 'make -e
AMBERBUILDFLAGS="-DAPBS" $AMBERHOME/bin/sander.APBS'.

I'm including instructions for compiling iAPBS with Amber14, I'll update
the online docs soon.

Best,

Robert