Re: [AMBER] QM/MM tutorial

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 16:10:59 +0400

Hi Jason,

Please provide me with a few examples (I didnt find it in the manual or in
the help of tleap):
for instance I need to calculate charge of resname CRQ which is the part of
the "chimera" unit.
Alternatively I need to calculate total charge of residues 20-23 which is
the part of the same unit.

TFH,

James