Re: [AMBER] Problem in parallel version of pmemd.cuda

From: Sanjib Paul <sanjib88paul.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 20:53:29 +0530

hii,
     I am working on a metalloprotein HCAII, which contains zinc. In one
configuration zinc is bonded with three nytrogen atoms and a oxygen atom of
water molecule and in another it is bonded with three nytrogen atoms and a
oxygen atom of hydroxide ion. I am doing simulation by following steps. 1)
minimization, 2) heating, 3) NVT equilibration . 4) NPT equilibration 5)
NVT production. In first case I am getting error during NPT equilibration
but in second system I got in heating step. (minimization has been done by
pmemd.cuda only). In both case I got same error message but in first case
one message extra which is coming during NPT equilibration.

* ERROR: PMEMD does not support intermolecular PRFs*!

I wrote other error message in my earlier mail. So, is the error coming due
to my systems which contain four metal-nonmetal bond? Or, is there any
other reason? I am trying to trying to compile MPI version of pmemd.cuda by
other MPI rather than OpenMPI.

Thanking you,
Sanjib