[AMBER] Trajectory analysis using pptraj

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 19:05:38 +0400

Dear Amber users!

In this topic I'll be ask different questions about trajectory processing
and analysis tools implemented with pptraj module.

Firstly I'd like to know about possibility to generate *.rest file
(consisted of coordinates +felicitates +box vectors in specified time step)
from selected step of the output trajectory or md.out file. For instance
one of my recent simulations have been crashed and broken check point file
have been created so I'd like to restore it manually.

James