Re: [AMBER] get sqm Error when run antechamber

From: Biao Ma <jackyma1981.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 16:38:46 +0900

Thank you very much David,

I am sorry my description was not clearly,
in my case, our cluster computer supplier was pre-installed the amber to
/usr/local/amber12 by root,
so I use root to update and re-compiler amber and AmberTools.

Others , I copy the amber12 dir to my home dir,
and first run " make clean", next do "./configure intel"-> "make
install".(this time the process is completed).

After the update, the antechamber error is fixed.

Best regards.
Biao