Re: [AMBER] Protocol for multiple CPU+ single GPU run on a single node,

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 12:49:10 -0700

Hi Murat,

Yes that number is WITH hydrogen mass repartitioning - it's actually
constant pressure as well, their run is constant volume but I didn't have
the NVT number to hand right now but that would for sure be faster than
the NPT numbers I gave you.

If you look on http://ambermd.org/gpus/ you will also see benchmark
numbers for more conventional runs with 2fs as well.

You might also want to watch the webinar we had yesterday about AMBER 14:
http://www.gputechconf.com/resources/gtc-express-webinar-program - It was
recorded so I think a link to it should be on this page in a few days. It
includes Adrian talking about his testing of HMR if you are interested.

With regards to comments in namelists - sorry didn't see that before
(don't mix topics in emails :-P ).

You use a ! for the comment. E.g.:

 &cntrl
   ntx = 1, ! Read in formatted coords, no vels.

   ntb = 0 ! No periodic box.
   cut = 1000.0, ! Nonbonded cutoff.

 /

We should probably document that somewhere or update the tutorials to
include such comments.

All the best
Ross