Re: [AMBER] Protocol for multiple CPU+ single GPU run on a single node,

From: MURAT OZTURK <murozturk.ku.edu.tr>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 22:41:37 +0300

Oh, learning new things everyday. I actually subscribed to the maillist
when that particular thread was halfway thrugh. I have the last few post in
my inbox, did not make much sense when I received them. :)

Going back to the original subject, reported 239.14ns/day with amber is
also WITH hydrogen mass repartitioning. Match and win. Cool.

I don't think I will actually try that, though, it is very nice to know.

Now, about this comments-in-namelist thing..? No commenting, really?

Regards,

Murat