Re: [AMBER] Need help as a beginner

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 08:52:21 -0400

On Wed, 2014-05-14 at 15:42 +0300, MURAT OZTURK wrote:
> So I couldn't wait and applied the patch from the bugreport that you have
> linked. It did solve my current issues. Now I can see the update.2 is
> available but is it OK to install it on top of leap.patch or should I start
> fresh with unpatched code?

It would work fine. patch is smart enough to know what a particular
hunk has been applied previously, and will skip over that with no issues
(you'll get a warning that a previously applied hunk was detected, but
that would have been expected and benign in your case).

Or you could reverse the patch -- both work.

All the best,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher