Re: [AMBER] about GPU memory requirements

From: Thomas Evangelidis <tevang3.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 00:12:13 +0300

Hi guys,

I got the message. GPUs are for single jobs.

What about the manufacturer? I can find the same NVIDIA chip set with
varying prices according to the manufacturer. Is there noticeable
difference in the speed, cooling, etc? I found various statistics on the
internet, like this one:

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/246796-33-what-manufacturer

On the website you recommend EVGA GPUs. Would recommend against purchasing
the same chip set from a cheaper manufacturer?

thanks,
Thomas