Re: [AMBER] syntax error and nab2c failed when using NAB

From: Dongshan Wei <dswei0523.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 21:27:15 +0800

Hi Jason and David,

I'm so sorry to disturb you. Now I found the problem. It's not related with
any science, but just a typo.

At the last line of the mel.nab file I used on my computer, there was a
surplus symbol "~" which is very similar to the text finishing mark "~" in
vi editor so that I forgot to remove it. The script above is ok since I
didn't paste the last line from mel.nab. I'm so sorry to confuse all.

Best!

Dongshan