Re: [AMBER] Prepareing branched residue

From: kurisaki <kurisaki.ncube.human.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 11:19:04 +0900

Dear Professor Dupradeau,

Thank you for usual and kind supports.

> You could use R.E.D. Server Dev. at
> http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDServer-Development/

Yes, it is an excellent solution for me.
I will try it to build the parameters for res. with three terminal.
Thank you again.

Besides using R.E.D, I am still interested in how to use antechamber for this
purpose.
This does not mean I am a traditional Amber user, but
I believe that taking "basic steps" (preparing several input files etc)
is good for Amber beginners (including me)
to understand a concept of AMBER FF and computational chemistry.

I am wondering if you consider to give some advices for this point, too.

Yours sincerely,

                               IK