Re: [AMBER] Problems with the Amber-14 compilation with CUDA-5.5

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 09:54:42 -0400

On Thu, May 01, 2014, James Starlight wrote:

> Could you explain it in more details?
>
> Previously I've installed amber without cuda from the amber14 source dir
> ./configure gnu
> make install

This won't install Amber14 if you don't have Amber14.

> > > /home/own/amber14/src/Makefile not found,

You need to use a terminal, or the Finder (or file explorer or something...),
naviate to the /home/own/amber14/src directory, and see if you have a file
called "Makefile".

Details depend on the operating system you are using. If you are not used to
doing things like this, see if you can find a friend with more computer
experience to help out. You are going to need to be able to explore problems
like this one to make effective use of Amber.

...dac