Re: [AMBER] Problems during installation of amber-14 with cuda-5 on GTX 670

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 18:32:12 +0400

Jason,

many thanks for suggestions. The problems was exactly in the root
permissions. By the way from the amber manual I've noticed that in new
realize 3 different way's of MMPBSA calculations are realized. In this
regard I wounder to know 1) if the existing MMPBSA on-line tutorial is
still valid and 2) what exactly MMPBSA method could be better for my task
(analysis of the namd produced dcd trajectories with the conversion of the
psf topologies to amber format)?

Thanks for help,

James