Re: [AMBER] Water cap without MM-PBSA

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 09:39:46 -0600

Ok, this is a little outside my area of expertise, but I think what you
actually have to do here is simulate a "real" water cap. To my
understanding what ivcap=1 does is carve some water out of bulk for
calculations, and is intended for use with PB, which as you have seen is
not supported with QM/MM. So you will have to create the water cap in
tleap, which will then be used by sander automatically (ivcap=0); you would
then use ntb=0 and igb=0 for a non-periodic simulation.

Those more experienced with QM/MM simulations may want to comment further.
Hope this helps a little,

-Dan