Re: [AMBER] Water cap without MM-PBSA

From: Antoine Marion <antoine.marion.univ-lorraine.fr>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 15:22:20 +0100 (CET)

Tanks for your quick answer.

I have tried indeed to use the recommended settings.

PB and GB works for "standard" MD, without any cap. But when I turn on the cap, I get a segmentation fault.
I am actually wondering if the cap works for MD.

Did I do a mistake in the cap definition?

ivcap = 1
xcap = 0.
ycap = 0.
zcap = 0.
cutcap = 6.5

Moreover, SEBOMD simulation requires the use of &qmmm name list, but as the following message says:

" QMMM is not compatible with Poisson Boltzmann (igb=10 or ipb/=0)."

Antoine MARION