[AMBER] Fw: error with md simulation

From: Zahra Khatti <khatti_za.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 17:00:37 +0000 (GMT)

dear prof. case

I carried out  the same case  that was close to my example without any problem.
I carried out a minimization of the energy before eqilibration, but this error happen
at the very beginning of a run. I don't know what should be chang.

Z. Khatti, Ph.D student of Physical Chemistry,

Department of Chemistry, Iran University of Science & Technology,Tehran, Iran