Re: [AMBER] Correlation times

From: <psu4.uic.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:44:10 -0600

Hi Mutangana,

    Here <http://archive.ambermd.org/201308/0500.html> is a correlation
time discussion string. Maybe this will help? Please let me know if you
have any comment/question.

   Henry

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 2:45 AM, Mutangana Dieudonne <mature02.gmail.com>wrote:

> I would like to know how to estimate the correlations in forms of block
> correlations or correlation times. Which programme of AMBER package is used
> and how.
> Thank you alot
>

> *Mutangana Dieudonné*
>
> *"Whoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times"*

Pin-Chih Su (Henry Su)
Ph.D. canditate
Center for Pharmaceutical Biotechnology (MC 870)
College of Pharmacy, University of Illinois at Chicago
900 South Ashland Avenue, Room 1052
Chicago, IL 60607-7173
office      312-996-5388
fax         312-413-9303