Re: [AMBER] error with md simulation

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 17:46:47 -0500

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014, Zahra Khatti wrote:

> I get an error when I run md simulation with sander,
>
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)

This is a generic error, and provides no information. We can't help without
knowing a lot more about your system, your compiler and OS, etc. Try to
construct a small example that illustrates the problem. Please indicate if
this happens at the very beginning of a run, or in the middle; have you
carried out a minimization of the energy?

Also, try to find a test case that is close to the example you are using.
Then see if you can find the difference betweent the test case (which works,
I am assuming) and your input files.

....dac