Re: [AMBER] input preparation

From: esther nehu <estherchem12.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 17:30:41 +0530

Yes i am aware of it. I wanted to work on Amber Tools 13 and i was unable
to follow it, so i started with Amber8. The tutorial for Amber Tools 13 is
not given in the Amber website. I wanted to know if i can get a tutorial
for Amber Tools 13, because it is so different from Amber 12 tutorial given
in the homepage.