Re: [AMBER] OSX Mavericks: Failure in parallel installation of Amber12

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 19:40:42 +0100

Thank you very much for the suggestions. I’m not sure I understood correctly. You mentioned to run ./configure_mpich or ./configure_mpich2.

The output of this is: no such file or directory. I tried several other permutations to no avail. make install always failed.

One the I noticed is that the /opt/local/bin directory includes mlicc, mpif90, mpiexec but not mpirun. Shouldn’t mpirun be also in this directory?

Best regards

George