[AMBER] Analysis of REMD trajectories (YM)

From: Yip Yew Mun <yipy0005.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 15:45:34 +0800

Hi,

I have read an article entitled “Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Protein Folding” by Angel E. Garcia, it’s a Springer article. Inside the article, the author plotted 2 graphs: 1) < E > against T, 2) 𝜎 against T in order to ascertain whether the chosen temperature range and exchange probability work fine. I wish to do the same to my REMD simulations, how can I do it with AMBER?

If unable, is there other ways I can check if the temperature range and exchange probability that I chosen are working fine?

Thanks.

Regards
Yip Yew Mun
Graduate, PhD
Chemistry and Biological Chemistry
School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
Nanyang Technological University