Re: [AMBER] Questions about pmemd.cuda and prmtop file with modified A COEF.

From: X Sun <egeh00.aol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 21:03:15 +0800

Dear Jason,

Thank you for your reply. I did use changeLJpair command in ParmED.py. I just tried pmemd.MPI, it's almost twice fast than sander.MPI. I tried to find the difference between pmemd and sander of Amber12 on the internet. But I didn't find a clue. Could you show me where can I find some information about their differences?

Thanks,

Xiaoquan.

2013-11-12

X Sun