Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA errors: "failed with prmtop" and "failed when querying netcdf trajectory"

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 16:41:41 +0100

Ok .. Thanks a lot ..
I got it right in the end ...

Maybe one more question .. There is a huge difference between the VIRT
and RES memory usage output by "top" while running a single frame MMPBSA
analysis ..

I get something like 7500 mb VIRT and 3700 RES ...

It should be the RES I should count, isn't it ?

Thanks again
Vlad

--
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine