Re: [AMBER] update error

From: Raman Parkesh <rparkesh.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 19:54:12 +0530

Hi,
So just an update. Everything went fine. However, while running the test
for cuda I get this error consistently:

../../../../../bin/pmemd.cuda_SPFP: error while loading shared libraries:
libcurand.so.5.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I think this is to do with the library and it might be solved by link
method and I have also included the path for libraries in my .bashrc file
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/cuda-5.5/lib64:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Any suggestions where I am wrong?

Cheers,
Raman