Re: [AMBER] parmed.py bug when using the "parmout" command ?

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 13:43:54 -0400

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Vlad Cojocaru <
vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de> wrote:

> HI Jan-Philip,
>
> Sorry ... A rather stupid question but I am not that good with python ..
> How do I get the entire python traceback ?

That's actually a ParmEd implementation detail. Usually they're always
printed but I suppressed them so I could use the exception machinery to do
my bidding as error message reporting.

If you use the "-d" argument with ParmEd, it will print the full traceback
instead of suppressing.

parmed.py -d -i test_input_script

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University